In the summer, it is important to keep in mind how to control and prevent Aedes aegypti mosquitoes from becoming adults. It grows in containers with water.
To date, there has been a case of dengue fever in this region of the city of Buenos Aires that has not traveled to a region without known viral circulation. According to a statement from the Ministry of Health, the 15-year-old man, suffering from illnesses in outpatients and starting on symptoms on January 14, has consulted with the city's public effects specialists to show symptoms of the disease. Salud porteño.
In the same document, they point out, "Patients are externally controlled and evolving."
To remove eggs and larvae of this species, you must do the following:
- Clean the inside of the container that can collect water and dry well.
- Throw boiling water on the gutters and shelves. Also cover the screen with a mosquito net.
- Turn the container over which water can be stored.
- Avoid containers with accumulated water.
- Drink vases and pet water once every 2-3 days.
- Please thoroughly clean the pot holder.