Scheme / SIPSE
CANCÚN.- We know we are still hiding cold and winter chills. But in spring you still can not be victorious of any disease, so you still do not sing a victory.
Spring is the most beautiful season of the year. But at the same time, it is accompanied by a disease that we need to take care of. For example, chickenpox is a very contagious disease caused by varicella-zoster virus and is the most common type of herpes in late winter and early spring.
You may be interested in: amazing! Do you have this disease? Garlic intake
Another example is an incapacity that does not require treatment. Various symptoms include myalgia, anxiety, almost permanent fatigue, weight loss, fever or changes in intestinal rhythm. All of them disappear on the passing day.
Here are the most common conditions.
- Skin infections caused by bacteria and fungi from bacteria or baths in contaminated water.
- Allergies, pollen, grasses, bark, and pharyngitis or rhinitis, such as dairy or honey.
- Bronchial asthma or allergic bronchitis is increased by abundance of pollen or dust.
- Imperfect infections (eg dysentery, salmonella and scherichia), contaminated food, or untreated hands.
- The intake of contaminated fruits can lead to viral hepatitis.
- Dehydration and heat stroke in children over age 50 and dehydration
- It increases the risk of cholera or amoeba estrogen virus by ingesting heavily cooked or degraded foods in fresh water contaminated with sea or mussels.
- It increases parasitic diseases caused by arthropods such as ticks, head lice, fleas, and pests.
- Various injuries to joints and / or skin due to trauma, sun exposure, wounds and fractures or sprains.