- Ma Jun: Permanent bond issuance to complement bank capital helps to promote healthy development of capital markets – News China Securities Network
- Media: BOC plans to issue more than RMB 40 billion of permanent bonds and is expected to be the first approved agency to view Wall Street.
- Finance Committee: A study on multi-channel support for commercial banks to supplement capital problems to facilitate issuance of bonds as soon as possible
- Focus: Will permanent bonds have the burden of mitigating the Chinese commercial bank's capital gap? Reuters
- Banks have a big move called "blood filling" Experts: Permanent bonds have a significant impact on the supplementing of core capital by unlisted banks.
- See full article on Google News