Changes in the air caused by increased dust and sand storms can affect the eyes, and dust and foreign matter can be present, which can lead to inflammation and erythema. However, some may neglect to do this, but since they can cause health problems later on, they provide some steps to remove the foreign material in the eye. :
– Wash your hands before reaching the eyes. Avoid the risk of other problems. Because it contains a lot of dust and germs, wash the germs with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
– Wash your eyes with cold water, put a few drops of water in your eyes, and help to remove dust particles from your eyes.
– If not extracted, you can see if there are any strange objects in your eyes, move your eyes from left to right and from top to bottom, and search and extract using light.
– Do not periodically sterilize your eyes as it helps remove dust particles and tear flow.
– Immerse the cotton swab in warm water, then burrow inside the eye to remove dust accumulated in the eye.
– If you do not remove it, you should find a doctor immediately. This can cause health problems.
Thank you very much for visiting our website today for Arab visitors. If you have any questions about this news, do you have a risk of dust from snow? 5 steps to remove foreign matter. Please know. Please let me know. Or leave a comment below.
Source: Voice of the Nation