His great disguise is not only aesthetic but also a warning to serious health problems.
"The stomach is flat, but there are lots of fat in the clouds," the doctor said. – But the stomach of such people is often high. Internal abdominal fat is not built up under the skin but inside the abdomen. Liver, pancreas, kidneys, internal organs, heart, oily blood vessels. There are many fats under the skin. The large navel ensures a high amount of visceral fat. "
A flat boat is primarily a good indicator of health. Professor observed that visceral fat acts as a separate organ if he does not hide the fat inside the abdomen. According to him, visceral fat secretes hormones and inflammation and interacts with other hormones that regulate appetite, weight, mood, and brain function.
The doctor says that if there is too much fat, serious and serious health problems begin. According to him, the damage to the internal fat excess is as follows.
– Inflammation (visceral fat produces hormones and inflammatory molecules, such as interleukin-6). The body suffers from inflammation and metabolic imbalances that can cause many diseases such as arthritis, diabetes, and dementia.
– risk of diabetes (risk of diabetes: visceral fat increases insulin resistance);
– starvation (high fat content causes hunger, making weight loss difficult and hormonal changes make it more reddish);
– heart disease, stroke (high visceral fat content ensures high levels of triglycerides, cholesterol and hypertension);
– Dementia. (Studies show that people with visceral fat are still unclear about the exact mechanism, but they are less at risk of developing dementia.
Reduce sugar and refined carbohydrates.
"To reduce the amount of fat in the clouds, we need to reduce the amount of edible junk carbohydrates," says the doctor. – Your diet should be based on healthy fats, proteins and vegetables. Eat the most natural foods and avoid artificial foods. Add nutrients to unhealthy vegetables, healthy fats: coconut oil, olive oil, freely grown fish, nuts, seeds, eggs, chicken, and butter. "
The professor recommends that sugar be included in the diet to control the amount of sugar spices such as cinnamon, cloves, oregano, camomile, and turmeric. "It is the five spices used by many different doctors to treat various ancient diseases," he advises, "eat half a teaspoon daily."
According to A. Unikauskas, physical exercise helps balance the amount of insulin. "It also reduces stress and communication."
Doctors are advised to go to bed early (about 22 o'clock) and sleep at about 6-8 o'clock. Sleep deprivation promotes the accumulation of abdominal fat, the professor says.
It was written by Eimantė Juršėnaitė.
For more information, see the "Ask Doctor" post.