Harvard scientists think we might have visited an alien probe last year.
November 8, 2018
Ciencia y Tecnología, mexico
- Scientists at Harvard University think they might have visited an alien probe last year at Pajama Surf.
- Oumuamua: Why do Harvard scientists say it can be the subject of "alien civilization" Mexico City?
- Scientists reject the "alien" theory of Harvard expansion.
- Astronomers at Harvard have assumed that the mysterious interstellar material, Ou Mu'am, is an alien space ship, Infobae.com.
- Precision of the Harvard Scientist author of the study assuming the extraterrestrial origins of the universe object LaTercera