- Ireland had 11 wins in 17 games against Argentina, but three out of six wins in the Rugby World Cup.
- The match between Ireland and Argentina will be the ninth game between Ireland and Argentina, and Juve have won eight of the eight championships, although five out of eight victories ended in a single margin.
- Ireland is winning nine games at home. They have never scored 10 wins with their own patches.
- Argentina defeated eight out of nine matches in Europe in the semi-finals against Argentina in 2015, with an exceptional 31-15 record against Italy last year.
Although he is facing the backdrop of Peter O 'Mahony, Sean O' Brien and CJ Stander, the recent player, Pablo Matera, was out of the recent rugby championship.
"Even if we go back to the World Cup, we almost wrapped ourselves in single," said Brian O & # 39; Driscoll.
Ireland made 12 changes to the side that overtook Italy 54-7 last weekend.
Jordan Larmour, Aundee Bundee, Jacob Stockdale,
The big news is that Sean O'Brien is back after missing the year of international action. Tadhg Beirne, who scored two goals in Chicago, has no team.
The Irish team #GuinnessSeries game @lospumas in @AVIVAStadium On Saturday.#IREvARG #ShoulderToShoulder pic.twitter.com/B8gC6jmgP7
– Irish Rugby (@ Irish rugby) November 8, 2018
Argentina's new coach Mario Ledesma, who played in August, led five changes.
Pumas finished his first lineup last month after finishing the 34-45 home defeat Rugby Championship campaign in Australia.
Bautista Delguy starts the scrum for Matias Moroni and Tomas Cubelli starts scrum for Gonzalo Bertanou.
Guido Petti moves to number 7 on the lock with Matthias Allemanco (No. 4 batter) and Marcos Kremer.
Agustin Creevy, a veteran prostitute, is the only front-line member to keep his side alongside Santiago Garcia Botta and Santiago Medrano, but he succeeds in claiming 25-year-old Pablo Matera.
| Gira de noviembre |
Contest XV Ross Puma Paradise @IrishRugby ☘️ mañana a las 15.30 hs. Dublin.#JugamosTodos?#IRLvARG pic.twitter.com/5Luc431jjq
– Los Puma (@ Los Mars) November 9, 2018
Follow Ireland v Argentina through a live bridge to RTÉ.ie / sport and News Now apps. Watch live on RTÉ2 and RTÉ Player or listen to live commentary on RTÉ Radio 1 this Saturday (kickoff 6.30pm).