White and red ribbons have disappeared from the Polish grave on the famous Georgian cemeteries in the military center. Similar wings decorate the tomb of the Poles during national or military holidays. The cemetery is usually made up of Polish schools and scouts. As pointed out by the Wilnoteka.lt portal, no one has ever broken these national signals so far. The journalists of the portal emphasize that the tapes will certainly not fall off the edge. "This is intentional vandalism, because someone has systematically picked up all the white and red ribbons," they wrote. As reported, city residents reported the incident.
The Ross cemetery was founded in 1801, the oldest cemetery in Vilnius. Five Reds, Nowa Rossa and a military cemetery, from the Mausoleum of the Mother and the Son's Heart. The total area of the cemetery is 10.8 hectares. In 1965, the Ross cemetery was closed due to the burial purpose of the Lithuanian national memories of state protection in 1969. At that time, tombstones, monuments and graves can be found. There are about 26,000 Ross in the old part of the cemetery and about 13,000 in the old part of the cemetery.
At Rossie, including the professor at Stefan Batory University. You can find archaeologists and writers Eustachy Tyszkiewicz, sculptor and architect Antoni Wiwulski, painters Franciszek Gucewicz and Franciszek Smuglewicz, two children's tombs, Stanisław Moniuszko and many other worthy people in Poland, Lithuania and Vilnius. Ross's mother Józef Piłsudski and the marshal's heart are buried in Ross.