Date and Time:
17.11.2018. From 25th of November, 2013 to 17/11/20 14:07
Pollen pine is one of the best natural gifts. It has various health characteristics. It contains more than 200 biologically active nutrients, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and plant nutrients.
In Chinese medicine 2,000 years ago, it was used as a medicine for better health, anti-aging and long-term survival.
Of course, it is very important that polluted or untreated pollen is collected as it is in a pure pine forest. If you live well, check the manufacturer and make sure 100% is natural without additives, sugar and artificial coloring.
These are some of the main features of pine pollen:
* All eight basic amino acids or proteins, as well as various essential amino acids
* B complex contains almost all the vitamins.
* Contains Vitamins D2 and D3 and Vitamin D3 is usually very rare in plants.
* Polysaccharide abundance
* Is a good antidote and gives a degreasing agent to the body and improves the flexibility of the joints and connective tissues
* Affects the improvement of the immune system.
* Endocrine and hormonal balance support.
* Pain sensitivity can be reduced.
* Severe inflammation relief
* Is ideal for nutrition and protects against flu and cold.
* Cholesterol control
* It has the protection characteristic of radiation radiation.
* It has strong antioxidant properties.
* Both men and women control testosterone levels.
* Adjust hormone levels and relieve women's menopause.
* Improves metabolism.
* Increase the weight.
In addition to these characteristics, pine pollen also emerges as an excellent supplement to healthy eating, nourishes the hair, enhances organ and resistance and improves cardiovascular system viability and improves cardiac activity.
In addition, some pine pollen compounds strengthen the capillaries.
How to use pine pollen
Pollen seeds, Photo: Shutterstock
Freshly collected pollen can be added to food, milk, yogurt, weasel or juice. Purchased at a powdered powder store, a spoonful of honey can be consumed daily.
It is best to eat in the morning before breakfast.
Above all, pine pollen can be used indefinitely, and results can be seen after a regular use month.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Read the news we are expressing for you – here!