Reddit service users are actively discussing the fires of Apple smartphones connected to their original charger and write an online version of Chronicle.info related to 24tv.ua.
The owners of the iPhone X suffered from the fire, connecting the smartphone to the original charger and leaving it in bed at night. And at midnight she woke up because the device caused a fire.
See also: iPhone 7 exploded while charging
Both the device and the bed suffered. In the fire, the room began to fill with smoke. At the same time, other Reddit users think that the battery is overheated and that the battery is on the top of the case and that the case is not damaged by the bottom. The cause of the fire is likely to be a short circuit due to strong bending of the cable.
If you see an error in the text, select it with your mouse and press Ctrl + Enter.