Overwatch gained a major new patch on June 18th, including changes to numerous heroes, and finally brought the Replay system to the main game and console.
Among the heroes affected by the patch, McCree's revolver speed change and how Orisa can place the shield are the most visible.
With the new Overwatch Replay system, players can view the previous 10 games in almost any way imaginable using this feature.
What is in the June 18 patch?
D.Va needs to stop spam. "Nerf This" seems to be what developers are hearing and reducing the coverage matrix from 15 to 10 meters in the latest patches.
Baptiste, on the other hand, has gained significant enthusiasm in the update, with healing ammunition increasing from 10 rounds to 12 rounds, and the ultimate amplification matrix lasts 10 seconds instead of the previous 8 rounds.
Orisa got good results from the update. She can place obstacles at the same time as reloading. Team mate protection should be much smoother.
Finally, McCree is the hero everyone is talking about in this patch, as updates can cause much more damage than before, because the fire is much faster.
Full June 18 Overwatch Patch Notes can be found below.
New patches are now posted to the Windows PC. See below for the latest changes.
Baptist Reunion Challenge
We overwrite Baptiste's journey with special, unlockable game content from a short story called "What You Left Behind." With Quick Play, Competitive Play or Arcade winning all the theme sprays, player icons and new majestic skin – MEDIC BAPTISTE!
Join Twisted Broadcaster to get 6 Baptiste Reunion Challenge Spray at any time by Overwatch by 2 July!
Replays the past Overwatch game from a completely new perspective. With Replays you can see the 10 most recent matches. If you want a first person, third person, or bird's eye view, you can see everything with this tool. You can slow down or speed up the game to see exactly what's going on at a critical moment, get a better view of the behaviors mentioned above, and turn off the UI entirely.
Learn more about replay: Blizz.ly/OverwatchReplays
- Ammo count increased from 10 to 12.
- The ultimate duration increased from 8 seconds to 10 seconds.
Developer feedback: Given the dual nature of Baptiste's weapon, he must reload frequently. We can increase the launch time while healing by increasing the amount of ammunition he is working on. Similarly, increasing the duration of the Amplification Matrix can allow more time for allies to take advantage of it.
- The length of the defense matrix has been reduced from 15 meters to 10 meters.
Developer feedback: The Defense Matrix has a very strong defense and can often feel a sense of oppression from far away. Decreasing the range allows D.Va to position your position more carefully to take advantage of the effect.
- Primary fire recovery decreased to 0.42 seconds from 0.5 seconds.
Developer feedback: On average, McCree's damage did not compensate for relatively low mobility or utility in his kit. Reducing weapon recovery time improves the potential damage output without affecting the number of successful shots.
- The barrier can be deployed without interrupting the reload.
Developer feedback: Orisa has one of the longest weapon reloads and has stopped long range weapons to place new barriers and felt too destructive to game play. With this change, you can reload as much as you need while protecting yourself and your team.
- The teleporter interaction range has increased from 1 meter to 1.5 meters.
Developer feedback: The quality of life has improved mainly because the Symmetra can not communicate with the Symmetra if it has not been moved, which can lead to telephony.
- Secondary fire damage per pellet decreased from 12.5 to 10.5 (105dmg total per foot).
Developer feedback: Torbjörn's second fire is too high when combined with his overload capability, considering his recent increased survival potential.
Game Mode Update
- The time given to acquire point A on all assault maps has been shortened from four minutes to three minutes.
- When a point is lost, a dead defender or a defender who dies after that will have a respawn of up to 3.5 seconds.
Developer feedback: The assert match length is averages higher than we are particularly satisfied with the Competitive we have several rounds. We are also interested in how often Offense captures Point A and Point B. If you reduce the round time from 8 minutes to 7 minutes, the less time you spend, the better the defense.
In addition, the defender fights late at A-point with good intentions, and team A leaves the team unscathed so that it does not rush to B team because A team ends up staggering when the team falls. In this situation you can temporarily resurrect and regain defenders. You must have a better playing experience with their team and do not punish the players too harshly to defend point A.
- Visual update applied
- A checkbox has been added to support working with multiple conditions / actions / rules.
- You can disable conditions / tasks / rules without deleting them.
- (PC) When you copy conditions / actions / rules, the contents are also copied to the clipboard in text format.
- (PC) When pasting conditions / actions / rules, the editor uses the text of the clipboard.
- Increased maximum effect number from 64 -> 128.
- Added "Modify global variables in index" & # 39 ;.
- & # 39; Modified Player Variables in Index & # 39; has been added.
- Communication wheel: The "acknowledgment" ping triggered by the communication wheel can now target the target.
- Fixed a bug where an explosion could be played in the wrong place if a mispredicted shock occurred on the client.
- Fixed an issue that caused some UI effects not to display properly when setting up the colorblinds in the console.
- Tutorial: Weapon UI is hidden until weapon UI is available.
- Havana PvP – Fixed a bug where payloads could be blocked by leaving Distillery checkpoints.
- Fixed a bug that could cause game animation to stop playing before it finishes playing.
- A bug that can limit the number of effects displayed on the screen at the same time has been fixed.
- Custom Game: AI Soldier: 76 Fixed a bug that did not launch Helix Rocket twice on the same target.
- Custom game: Fixed an issue where & # 39; closest walking position & # 39; uses the spawn location instead of the specified location when the spawn door is closed.
- Custom Game: AI Soldier: 76 Fixed a bug where the Biotic Field could not be used.
- Custom Game: A set of Storm Arrows, Genji's Dragon Blade, Soldier: 76's Tactical Visor, Thorbeorn's Molten Core, Fortifications: Bugs that do not need to turn off the primary fire with deformation effects like Tank and Winston's Rage Has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Sombra and D.Va from using the Ultimate ability when using the "Ultimate Charge" action and using 100% Ultimate Charge.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player from concentrating on the rule checkbox when using the controller.
- Fixed a bug that prevented "Stop Hold Button" from clearing jobs when using standby before taking action.
- A bug that caused the player to always return to the customized game browser when the player leaves the game when the player has previously visited a custom game browser has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the console player to press the button twice when trying to enter a number when using the controller has been fixed. The console player can now use the controller to bring up a virtual keyboard for manual numeric entry by pressing a single button.
- Fixed a bug where variable values displayed in the Inspector might not be updated after applying the changes and restarting the match.
- Anti-Heal is disabled when Sombra teleports using transport.
- Fixed a bug where the total sound effects of Ana played in Baptiste. Fixed a bug when Primary Fire hit Immortality Field.
- Enemy barriers now block the visibility of Bridgett's rallies.
- Fixed a bug where armor damage mitigation was so effective when multiple instances of armor were stacked on top of each other.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Doomfist to gain access to areas beyond the scope of the Havana map during the ultimate.
- Fixed an issue where Doomfist 's Rocket Punch could often affect stairs.
- Fixed an issue where the Doomfist earthquake Slam did not show any electrical effects on the affected objects.
- Fixed a bug where Seismic Slam could not hit the target.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Genji's damage from being applied to biased projectiles.
- Fixed a bug where Hanzo's strike reticles appeared on the kill camera of players killed by Dragozrike Ultimate.
- Fixed a bug where Hanzo's hands were wrapped around Meditate emotional expressions of several skins (Cyberninja, Lone Wolf, Scion, and Young Master).
- Fixed a bug where some of Lucio's 2019 Pacific All-Stars skins will not show up in highlights and in-game portraits.
- A bug that automatically destroyed when a supercharger was in a specific location has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Roadhog hooks to work when Sombra was hacked.
- Translocators can now easily escape the slippery surface and can not be stuck.
- Fixed an issue where shadows would not be visible if they had a significant impact on the Sombrero's hair.
- Fixed an issue where Enemy and Friendly UI color options were incorrectly applied to Symmetra's Photon Barrier.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some of Torbjörn's visual effects from being applied when Overload was used with certain skins installed.
- Fixed a bug where Torbjörn's turret could sometimes be destroyed.