ILLUSTRATIONS: Horacio Sierra
His creative mind became a universe full of characters capturing all generations. In the first case, he noticed the love of reading and movies, but he found a point of identification with each of them. Stan Lee has made millions of people around the world empathize with his story through his superheroes.
Everyone who followed the creators of the experts, the connoisseurs, the fans and the astonishing universe agrees with Jack Kirby on one thing. Stan Lee gave his superheroes humanity. They described a person with a special gift, but at the same time had to deal with a person's problem, but also "the people with the complex" who faced and surpassed their own weaknesses.
Lee is the first person to humanize characters in comics. I can not think of a comic book that does not include Lee's work. He is the father of modern comics. Before the characters are on a single dimension that is not complicated or depth-wise, Today's Top 10 Horror Writers, Jonathan Maberry, in an interview with the site Investor's Business Daily.
So the girls, called Park Parker, and the shy teenager who was bullied became spider-man in blue suit, red suit. A four-member family of unknowns became a fantastic four, and X-Men, a special person with a mutation, has emerged.
In addition to the book methodology he invented, the superhero approach to the masses was not only the children interested in cartoons but also the adults caught up in the story of the characters in Marble way. Thor, Avengers, Hulk and Dr. Strange
Stan Lee was very important for what we are going through in cartoons today. At that time it was considered to be trivial, so it was for children or maybe even for teenagers, but now it has crossed generations. Thanks to Stan Lee's contribution, movies, video games and much more have been created.
He realized that it was not a small art that could tell more stories and ultimately came to a much more mediating environment. He was a dreamer.
He will not mention only the superhero versus the villain because he has developed a better story and a better character and puts social issues into cartoons, but he set a background for each story, "Chilean journalist Carlos Villa said. emol.com.
Stan Lee was a genius of the comic universe, and his life could be almost perfectly perceived by his accomplishments, but not so. Lee was like his personality, and personally, he faced a personal problem.
Born in Manhattan in 1922, Lee died at the age of 95 at the Cedar-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on November 12.
His last life was not the gentle appearance of the father of the comic. There was a conflict between those around him who had property values of $ 50- $ 700,000, and who had no need, opposition, entanglement, or interest. Lee 's best method was his mind captivating theme with his wife' s death in 2017.
Last April, Hollywood reporters published an article showing Lee 's conflicts after his wife Joan Clayton, who was in charge of financial control, died.
The couple decided that when they passed away their property would not go directly to the hands of trustworthy daughter Joan Celarie to control excessive expenses and avoid the greatest fears. There will be no home or money.
When Clayton died, Lee turned to his daughter. Even the same publication pointed to abuse of elderly people away from their closest associates.
Stanley Martin River
- He was born on December 28, 1922.
- He was originally from New York.
- I married Joan Clayton.
- He died on November 12, 2018.
- It has eleven awards. IFS Film Festival God's Enlightenment And the IMDb phase for the trajectory.
- In 2011, he received a star at the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- He started working on cartoons in the third issue of 1941. Captain America.
- In 1972 he became editor of Marvel Comics.
- His favorite comic book was childhood. Flash Gordon.
- His favorite cartoon is The Simpsons
- He has made more than 40 cameos on television and movies that are expected by his followers.
- Original Name: Robert Bruce Banner
- Alias: Incredible Hulk, Incredible Man, Joe Pickett, Professor, Jade's Colossus, Destroyer of the World, Emerald Giant.
- First appearance: The Amazing Hulk # 8 May 1962
- He was led by Bill Bixby, Lou Ferringo, Eric Bana, Edward Norton and Mark Ruffalo.
- Height: 1.75 meters with Bruce Banner / 2.10 – 2.45 meters with Hulk.
- Weight: 70 kilograms with Bruce Banner / 450 kilograms with Hulk – 635 kilograms
- Field of Specialization: Superpower (ability to destroy entire dimensions with a round of force, which basically means super fast). Maximum Resistance Uncertainty Longevity Regeneration (Most Marvel Universe).
- Super jump. Breathe in the water, breathe in space, see ghosts and other spiritual systems. All these techniques grow in size (depending on their size) in relation to anger and psychological emotions, such as negative feelings such as anger, fear, and even jealousy.
- Profession: superhero, scientist.
- Original name: Peter Benjamin Parker.
- Alias: Peter Parker, Trepamuros, Spidey, Arachnid, Parker The Insane, his friend and neighbor Spiderman, The Amazing Spiderman
- First appearance: Amazing Fantasy # 15. August 1962
- Creators: Stan Lee and Steve Ditko
- Voices Paul Soles, Christopher Daniel Barnes, Neil Patrick Harris, Josh Keaton, Drake Bel, Robbie Daymond.
- He was played by Nicholas Hammond, Shinji Todo, Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield and Tom Holland.
- Ethnicity: Human and spider psychics.
- Height: 1.78 meters
- Weight: 76 kg.
- The power for human, speed and reflection is proportional to the spider. Ability to attach to almost any surface. A healing factor that can heal broken bones or serious wounds in your tissue within hours. A spider sense that warns of danger.
- In addition to the superpower, Peter is a genius and an outstanding scientist.
- Occupation: Scientist, veteran, teacher, photographer, superhero.
- Equipment: An artificial mechanism on the wrist creates a web that swings at huge distances and reaches out of reach to keep the enemy from moving. Third generation instability can change the appearance of the suit formed by particles.
- Alias: Tony Stark. Name: Anthony Edward Stark.
- First appearance: Suspense story # 39. March 1963
- Creators: Stan Lee, Larry River, Don Heck, Jack Kirby
- It was played by Robert Downey Jr.
- Race: human.
- Height: 1.98 meters as 1.85 meters armor has reached.
- Weight: 76.5 kg, reinforced 200 kg.
- Wonderful mind Technical link with previous versions of his armor. Superhuman strength He could fly into his rain-glowing rays. He rejected bullets, missiles, and lasers.
- Occupation: billionaire, chaebol, businessman, genius, philanthropist, playboy.
- Original Name: Thor Odinson / Donald J. Blake
- Alias: Odin's Son, God of Tryeno, Donald Blake, Sigurd Jarlson, Jake Olsen, Erick K. Masterson
- First appearance: A puzzle trip # 83. August 1962
- Produced by: Stan Lee, Larry Lieber, Jack Kirby, based on the Nordic mythology of Thor
- Race: Ashgadin
- Height: 1.98 meters
- Weight: 290 kg
- Strength: He can only use Mjölnir or hammer, wraps protective shields, wears metal armor and strength belts to increase his vitality and supply. It has superhuman strength. Resistance to physical attack, disease and aging. It has a dense biological organization that helps to do a great blow. Great speed. Ability to quickly heal. Intaglio Asgardian possesses a long life (long lasting at extreme speed, but not enduring).
- Equipment: Mjolnir