This week, GamesBeat will learn all about Mythic Mike when deciding on a podcast. Co-organizer and editor of GamesBeat reviews, Mike Minotti likes raiding and learns everything in this episode.
Mike also played in Yoshi's Crafted World and Division 2 last week. He knows that Nintendo's platformer is too neat. But Ubisoft has nailed up the online booties until this point. Fellow co-organizer and PC game editor Jeffrey Grubb, on the other hand, hit Breakout Indie Steam in Factory Town.
In the news, the crew talks about why Halo comes to the PC, has a lot of new DLCs, and Sony will not buy Take-Two.
You're with us, are not you?
Here are all the things we talk about:
- Yoshi's Creation World
- Part 2
- World of Warcraft
- Halo: The Master Collection is on your PC.
- Devil May Cry 5 for sale
- No human sky: Beyond
- Battlefield V: Firestorm
- Blood 4 Blood
- Xbox now plays streamed PC games from local devices.
- Valve extends Steam Link to stream out of the network
- Google is annoying hardcore for GDC.
- Sony does not take Take-Two.